TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"While Tantra Productions is the parent company, 'Sushmita Sen Productions' will be producing feature films. Tantra will be going into every sphere of entertainment, from television software to events management….all kinds of things to do with the creative process. There'll be different divisions of Tantra."
At the moment, her swanky new production is focusing only on the historical project. "Sushmita Sen Productions is what we're focusing on right now. I'm working very hard to put the company's logistics in place. Going into direction wasn't something I had planned. Unfortunately or fortunately I can't think of anyone else who feels as strongly about Laxmibai. If that's the seat I'm being persuaded to take, it's in the best interest of my film that the creative people I've on board must have a trustworthy name in the market."
Sushmita is restless. "I get only 4-6 hours of sleep these days. Fortunately, I am not facing the camera these days. So I don't care how I look." Dulha Mil Gaya is Sushmita's only acting assignment at the moment. "It's my genre of a film, and I'm very excited about it. By God's grace the film will be a decent precursor to Rani Laxmibai."