TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
In the Gulf, TZP received great accolades and at the end of second week collections having crossed USD 600,000 on just 25 prints. What was highlighted in this market was the way the film's collections have held strong over the weekdays as well. In the USA the film has raked in USD 850,000 opening with 71 prints on 66 screens in week 1 and has now expanded to 69 screens on 74 prints in week 2. The word of mouth is extremely strong on this film, which has sustained it during the weekday's showings.
There have also been reports of standing ovations all across North America. 'Looking at the response of the film we are certain that it will be one of the top 4 Hindi films from India in the US.' quotes Siddharth Roy Kapur, EVP Marketing, Syndicate and Distribution, UTV Motion Picture. 'Every once in a while you are taken aback by a movie. It is a rare experience, especially coming from Bollywood. Taare Zameen Par is a different experience altogether. The movie is one of the best ones to come out of the Bollywood factory.' Quotes Shariq Hamid who runs Funasia, a multiplex chain with 27 screens across 4 cities in the US.'
|Taare Zameen Par trailer|