TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
In the Gulf, TZP received great accolades and at the end of second week collections having crossed USD 600,000 on just 25 prints. What was highlighted in this market was the way the film's collections have held strong over the weekdays as well. In the USA the film has raked in USD 850,000 opening with 71 prints on 66 screens in week 1 and has now expanded to 69 screens on 74 prints in week 2. The word of mouth is extremely strong on this film, which has sustained it during the weekday's showings.
There have also been reports of standing ovations all across North America. 'Looking at the response of the film we are certain that it will be one of the top 4 Hindi films from India in the US.' quotes Siddharth Roy Kapur, EVP Marketing, Syndicate and Distribution, UTV Motion Picture. 'Every once in a while you are taken aback by a movie. It is a rare experience, especially coming from Bollywood. Taare Zameen Par is a different experience altogether. The movie is one of the best ones to come out of the Bollywood factory.' Quotes Shariq Hamid who runs Funasia, a multiplex chain with 27 screens across 4 cities in the US.'
|Taare Zameen Par trailer|