TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
While all those who have seen the film can't stop raving about it, there are some who only recently managed to squeeze in time to watch this brilliant film. Among them is our very own President Pratibha Patil who had heard so much about the film that she was very keen to watch it.
The President even asked Aamir Khan to arrange a special screening but somehow or the other it kept getting postponed. However, her wish was fulfilled last weekend when the star actor arranged a special screening for the President and her family at the Rashatrapati Bhavan in Delhi on Sunday (Mar 2). Aamir along with his protege, Darsheel Safary, attended the screening.
Needless to say, Madame Pratibha Patil was mighty impressed with the film and the performances. What's more she even felicitated the duo (Aamir and Darsheel) and said that many more such films with a social message should be made.
Well, Aamir Khan surely has added one more special fan to his ever-growing list of admirers.
|Taare Zameen Par trailer|