TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The team was keen on Darsheel. "But he seems out of bounds. So we thought why not the guy who played Darsheel's class mate and buddy? We feel Tanay is as good as Darsheel," says Ruslaan who intends to bond big-time with his young co-star before shooting begins on April 30. "And I've all the time in the world to bond with Tanay, since a ripped ligament in my leg has me stationary for a month", says Ruslaan. "Ironically, Tanay was on crutches in Taare Zameen Par while I'm on crutches right now. Even more ironically, we're supposed to do a lot of running together in Mastang Mama," laughs Ruslaan.
Darsheel in the meanwhile makes his first television appearance this week on 9 X's Chak De Bachche, his first appearance post -TZP. The producers of the programme say, "Darsheel hasn't changed at all. But yes, there's a change around him. One hopes he doesn't lose his innocence."