- Vatsal Sheth Marries Ishita Dutta In Hush-Hush Ceremony; B’wood Stars Kajol-Ajay & Others Attend
- Puneesh-Bandgi, Gautam-Diandra, Karishma-Upen…8 Contestants Who Got Intimate In The Bigg Boss House!
- Bigg Boss 11: Not Sabyasachi, But Dhinchak Pooja To Get Evicted; Housemates To Reveal Their Secrets!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Siddharth Shukla Not Dating Tanisha Mukherjee
- Shahrukh Khan’s 50th Birthday: Here Is How SRK Thanked Manish Paul, Tanisha Mukherjee... For Wishes
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Final List Of Contestants - Tanisha Mukherjee, Siddharth Shukla, Jay-Mahi…
The best thing about Kajol is that she doesn't enforce her ideas on anyone. Kajol has very strong views about good and bad or right and wrong. We share the same priorities and values which mom has instilled in both of us. I love the way Kads (Kajol's pet name) loves someone whole-heartedly. When she loves someone, she can never see their faults. Kads has this amazing ability to love blindly. She is emotional and passionate, not sentimental.
Mom has brought us up but we never missed a male influence in our lives. I have always been very attached to Kads. When mom had sent her to boarding school at St Joseph's Convent in Panchgani and Kajol was unhappy there, I insisted on mom sending me there to her. I told mom that I would go and protect her so Kads wouldn't feel alone. I was very filmi and thought mom was trying to separate me from my sister. Everyone changes with time and so has Kads...she has become more gentle and mellow.
Kajol has also grown a lot spiritually. Mom is also very spiritual. We believe in a higher being. In my personal life, I have learnt how to be happy like her. Kajol is older than me and has lived life more but her joy in every small or big thing is tremendous. She hasn't become cynical. Kajol still relishes every moment and gets maximum thrill out of it.