TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Well, Tanushree had a terrible experience in Bangalore this New Year. She was invited to perform at Garuda Mall for an event sponsored by Arvind Mills and Lee. But the problem was that the organisers of the event did not arrange security for her. She was petrified on seeing a huge crowed. Just then, some guys broke the cordon and held her hand. She then slapped the guy. She said that she had no regret over her act.
After the incident, she refused to perform and asked the organisers to take her straight to the airport. The organisers then dumped her at the airport. Ironically, they are yet to pay the fee they had promised.
Well, Tanushree must have taught the guy his lesson of the year!