TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Well, Tanushree had a terrible experience in Bangalore this New Year. She was invited to perform at Garuda Mall for an event sponsored by Arvind Mills and Lee. But the problem was that the organisers of the event did not arrange security for her. She was petrified on seeing a huge crowed. Just then, some guys broke the cordon and held her hand. She then slapped the guy. She said that she had no regret over her act.
After the incident, she refused to perform and asked the organisers to take her straight to the airport. The organisers then dumped her at the airport. Ironically, they are yet to pay the fee they had promised.
Well, Tanushree must have taught the guy his lesson of the year!