TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
While she was all sweet and simple in films like Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai and the recent Superstar, she would be soon getting into the garb of a bar dancer.
Confirms Tulip, "It was a major push for me to sign this film as it allowed me to explore a territory I hadn't so far. Audience has either seen me as a simple girl in commercial films or a victimized female in serious films like Matrubhoomi or Dhokha. It was time to do something different and when this role came to me, I couldn't resist saying yes."
So what is she required to do as a bar dancer in the film? "The best part is that in the film, due to the profession I am in, I get to dance. It was a new experience altogether since none of my earlier films have set a stage for me to dance. In fact I have already shot for a number."
Revealing more about the film, Tulip says, "The film is tentatively titled Highway. It is directed by a new guy called Suneel. For the producers too this is their first ever outing. They would be launching a new face as a male lead."
With most of the cast and crew being new in the film, how would the film reach the market? "Producers are already in talks with big corporate houses for tie ups. That should take care of things", signs off Tulip.
Some of the other films for which Tulip has completed shooting are Shoonya and Hostel. In fact Shoonya has been making the rounds of the festival circuits and is gearing up for release soon.