TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
While she was all sweet and simple in films like Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai and the recent Superstar, she would be soon getting into the garb of a bar dancer.
Confirms Tulip, "It was a major push for me to sign this film as it allowed me to explore a territory I hadn't so far. Audience has either seen me as a simple girl in commercial films or a victimized female in serious films like Matrubhoomi or Dhokha. It was time to do something different and when this role came to me, I couldn't resist saying yes."
So what is she required to do as a bar dancer in the film? "The best part is that in the film, due to the profession I am in, I get to dance. It was a new experience altogether since none of my earlier films have set a stage for me to dance. In fact I have already shot for a number."
Revealing more about the film, Tulip says, "The film is tentatively titled Highway. It is directed by a new guy called Suneel. For the producers too this is their first ever outing. They would be launching a new face as a male lead."
With most of the cast and crew being new in the film, how would the film reach the market? "Producers are already in talks with big corporate houses for tie ups. That should take care of things", signs off Tulip.
Some of the other films for which Tulip has completed shooting are Shoonya and Hostel. In fact Shoonya has been making the rounds of the festival circuits and is gearing up for release soon.