TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
When told that Upen is a religious guy and would've loved to have joined him, Tusshar defends his decision, "I am very fond of Upen but I didn't know he was a religious person. In fact Esha (Deol) and I used to hang out a lot together after shooting and Upen always complained that we never invited him along. But whenever we did, he didn't respond to the calls or ditched us."
What did Tirupati ask on the trip? "Success of the film and health, wealth and happiness. I had a great darshan at 2.30 am and walked up the 6000 steps in 1 hour 40 minutes." Upen Patel says, "I wasn't invited but nor did I expect to be invited. I am not sure if Tusshar deliberately didn't invite me but I know the director wouldn't. If Tusshar had invited me I would have gone. You should ask the rest of the cast why nobody keeps in touch with Ashwani."