TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
When told that Upen is a religious guy and would've loved to have joined him, Tusshar defends his decision, "I am very fond of Upen but I didn't know he was a religious person. In fact Esha (Deol) and I used to hang out a lot together after shooting and Upen always complained that we never invited him along. But whenever we did, he didn't respond to the calls or ditched us."
What did Tirupati ask on the trip? "Success of the film and health, wealth and happiness. I had a great darshan at 2.30 am and walked up the 6000 steps in 1 hour 40 minutes." Upen Patel says, "I wasn't invited but nor did I expect to be invited. I am not sure if Tusshar deliberately didn't invite me but I know the director wouldn't. If Tusshar had invited me I would have gone. You should ask the rest of the cast why nobody keeps in touch with Ashwani."