TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
This song was not part of the original Karz. Urmila is playing the character essayed by Simi Garewal in the original she didn't have a song. Urmila plays a young as well as an older character in the film and the curiosity factor about her look on the film is big.
Says Himesh, "Urmila's glam look has been styled by Manish Malhotra, and producer Bhushan Kumar had a certain concept in mind and he told Manish what he wanted. It's a blend of elegance and oomph, pastels with shimmer and satin." Himesh's look has been designed by his sister Rupa.
This is the first time that Himesh will be seen with Urmila on screen and Himesh is full of praise for his co-star, "She's a super professional artiste who is always on time and even after working for so many years in the industry she works for a scene like a newcomer; which is commendable."