TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
This song was not part of the original Karz. Urmila is playing the character essayed by Simi Garewal in the original she didn't have a song. Urmila plays a young as well as an older character in the film and the curiosity factor about her look on the film is big.
Says Himesh, "Urmila's glam look has been styled by Manish Malhotra, and producer Bhushan Kumar had a certain concept in mind and he told Manish what he wanted. It's a blend of elegance and oomph, pastels with shimmer and satin." Himesh's look has been designed by his sister Rupa.
This is the first time that Himesh will be seen with Urmila on screen and Himesh is full of praise for his co-star, "She's a super professional artiste who is always on time and even after working for so many years in the industry she works for a scene like a newcomer; which is commendable."