TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Says a source close to the couple, "Usman wanted to do something special for her something that would show her how much she meant to him. A few days before V-day, he went to Hakim Aalim's salon and got Amu's name inked in Hindi. The tattoo was done by tattoo artist, Vishwas and it took nearly three hours to complete. Amrita was delighted when he showed it to her.
She never imagined that Usman would make such a big gesture. Usi had a henna tattoo done in Goa when Amrita was shooting there for Golmaal returns. He has been wanting to do it for years but I guess it was the right time." When Saif had tattooed Kareena's name on his arm in Devanagiri, Amrita had been very impressed. When Usman saw how much it meant to his girl, he made up his mind to get inked as well."
Usman is currently in London so he could not be reached but Aalim reveals that the tattoo had special meaning to the couple, "Apart from having Amrita's name inked on his arm, the touching part is that he also tattooed the date when he met Amrita for the first time. It was four years ago and he remembers the exact date — which is November 12, 2004. It's so romantic thing that a guy remembers everything important about the day he met his ladylove." Amrita Arora confirms the tattoo but adds, "It's too personal to talk about."