TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Though it has been more than six months since the music hit the stands and turned out to be a best seller in 2007, Om Shanti Om still continues to record good sales all over. Meanwhile its composer duo of Vishal and Shekhar patiently waited for their next project to get ready for its arrival.
And now as the month of March reaches its mid point, Vishal and Shekhar get ready to create some Tashan.
While the film is releasing on 25th April, it's promotion is expected to kick start later this week. Meanwhile the music would be hitting the stands only in March end while going by Yash Raj Film's tradition of spacing the audio and film release by only one month.
In spite of the fact that the selective composer pair didn't have any other release to their names in last so many months, they have hardly been bothered about this fact. Instead they have continued to focus on their other biggie projects in hands while looking forward to the tremendous response that Tashan is expected to generate on its release.
Stay tuned for more updates!