- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
Though it has been more than six months since the music hit the stands and turned out to be a best seller in 2007, Om Shanti Om still continues to record good sales all over. Meanwhile its composer duo of Vishal and Shekhar patiently waited for their next project to get ready for its arrival.
And now as the month of March reaches its mid point, Vishal and Shekhar get ready to create some Tashan.
While the film is releasing on 25th April, it's promotion is expected to kick start later this week. Meanwhile the music would be hitting the stands only in March end while going by Yash Raj Film's tradition of spacing the audio and film release by only one month.
In spite of the fact that the selective composer pair didn't have any other release to their names in last so many months, they have hardly been bothered about this fact. Instead they have continued to focus on their other biggie projects in hands while looking forward to the tremendous response that Tashan is expected to generate on its release.
Stay tuned for more updates!