TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
But Vishal Dadlani makes it clear that they are not aiming to be in the same league as big music companies like T-Series, HMV Sa Re Ga Ma, Venus, Tips etc, "Our music label will be a very small label and we are not aiming to compete with the big guns.
It all started when talented folk and rock musician Raghu Dixit from Bangalore came to meet us asking us to help him. He had the most beautiful voice and we asked him why his music wasn't out yet? He said the bigger labels were giving him a hard time and he was feeling disillusioned."
He adds, "We'd been toying with the idea of our own label but when Raghu came to us, we decided to start with him. We really care about good music and young talent and will do what it takes to promote it. There is huge talent out there that is not getting the right break and it's time remixes took a backseat."
Vishal and Shekhar are gearing up to launch the album in a big way. "We will launch the album at a small event at the amphitheatre in Taj Lands End on February 26, where the ambience will suit Raghu and his music. MTV has given us a lot of support and loved the songs. Shahrukh, Farah, Karan and Priyanka have loved the music and they have given us their support on camera.
I also want to ask Abhishek and Mr Bachchan to hear the songs as they are also my music idols and I value their support. We want to play the songs to as many people as possible and find out their first reaction."
Talking about Raghu's songs Vishal says, "The first two songs are Hey Bhagwan and Ambar that have rich depth and soul. When he sings, all languages become irrelevant. Raghu has with a very special look, sound and attitude on stage. We have also signed four other artistes." Financing is not an issue, Vishal laughs, "We are making lots of money, now it's high time that we spend it."