TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The film in question is Saas Bahu Aur Sensex- an urban comedy-drama which would be directed by Shona Urvashi and produced by PLA Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Saas Bahu Aur Sensex presented by Warner Bros. Pictures stars an eclectic mix of young newcomers like Ankur Khanna, Tanushree Dutta&Masumeh Makhija along with seasoned actors like Kirron Kher, Farooq Shaikh and Lillette Dubey amongst others.
The film is about the new growing Indian life, set against the back drop of a positive view of the stock market. Director Shona Urvashi who earlier directed Chupke Se in 2003 is pretty excited about the project. "Saas Bahu Aur Sensex is a fun film on the changing face of India. The story has the Sensex as a backdrop to lives of the most unlikely investors" says Shona Urvashi.
Raman Lamba who is the Executive Producer of the film also has his valid reasons on deciding to make this film, "I chose to make this film to make more people aware of the fact that our economy is growing and it's the right time to make wise investments and make money. Indians are terrific progressive people and this film shows that in a light hearted way" he said.
Principal photography on the film has been completed and work has started on the post-production. The film's producers PLA Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. have been associated with film entertainment for over 50 years and have produced some really successful films such as Khatta Meetha, Chashme Buddoor, Jalwa, Hero Hiralal, and most recently Chupke Se. Saas Bahu Aur Sensex is slated to release on September 12th 2008.