TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
However, with their much anticipated Tashan failing to deliver, YRF has now all its eyes set on Bachna Ae Haseeno which is carrying superb reports. As a result, the production house is going all out to make sure that the film is on everyone's lips en route to its 15th August release.
Unlike majority of their films which see any kind of promotion beginning only 4-5 weeks in advance, the buzz for Bachna Ae Haseeno started catching up 2 months prior to the release. The songs have been bombarding the music channels all over while the publicity stills have been making the rounds too, hence added on to the hype for the film.
All of this has resulted in an all-around positive word of mouth for this film which could well be the real launch of Ranbir Kapoor in a hero 'avtar' per se. While he didn't quite have a conventional launch with Saawariya, Bachna Ae Haseeno is expected to change the fortunes for Ranbir who gets to romance ladies of different shapes, sizes and age groups in the form of Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone and Minissha Lamba.
Meanwhile songs by Vishal-Shekhar have already started creating frenzy with the fusion version of the Kishore Kumar sung title song already making a huge impression. The other track which is currently on air, 'Khuda Jane', has also created positive vibes about this album which has entered the Top-3 of the music charts within a couple of days of its arrival on the stands. No wonder, Siddharth Anand must be smiling seeing an exception being made around the promotion of his film that is already being touted to be the next major success.