TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Confirming the news, Yuvika said, "Yes, I'm doing a Tips film and, I am paired opposite Sharman Joshi. The film is being directed by Kedaar who is a very well known Marathi film director."
When we probed further, she said, "The film is a soft romantic comedy, and my character in the film is that of a very sweet, simple small town girl who is very introvert by nature. She has an elder sister (played by Tabu) who takes care of her."
The pace with which she is bagging big films, Yuvika is surely an actress to look forward to.