TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Says a source, "Earlier, Zayed used to be a chain-smoker, puffing away constantly. But that changed after he observed that whenever he tried to cuddle Zidaan after a smoke, his baby made a fuss and cried.
He would just refuse to go into papa's arms no matter how Zayed tried. Zayed was obviously tortured by this rebuff and soon figured out that Zidaan didn't like the smoke smell which clung to Zayed.
After that, the Mission Istaanbul hero gave up smoking. He has been heard telling friends and co-actors that spending time with his baby is more precious than smoking. Zayed has also started feeling healthier after he's stopped puffing the cancer stick."
Zayed Khan is away in the Bahamas shooting for Blue but his sister Farah Aqueel Ali confirms, "Yes. Zayed has given up smoking completely. I am not sure whether it is for his baby or not. Anyway, he was never a chain smoker. He'd smoke at nights especially after partying but all that is over now."