TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Aishwarya Bachchan bears a lot of credit for taking Bollywood abroad. She has appeared in the Cannes Film Festival, has had a statue made at Madame Tussauds and has made appearances on David Letterman"s Late Show and on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Oprah Winfrey has invited Aishwarya for another episode. And this time, she will be appearing on the show along with husband Abhishek Bachchan. They went to the US last week.
The last time Aishwarya appeared on Oprah was in February 2007. Aishwarya had spoken about living at home and the importance of family. This time, she can talk about family values and her marital life.
Well let"s see what Ash chooses to do with her second chance.