TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Aishwarya Bachchan bears a lot of credit for taking Bollywood abroad. She has appeared in the Cannes Film Festival, has had a statue made at Madame Tussauds and has made appearances on David Letterman"s Late Show and on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Oprah Winfrey has invited Aishwarya for another episode. And this time, she will be appearing on the show along with husband Abhishek Bachchan. They went to the US last week.
The last time Aishwarya appeared on Oprah was in February 2007. Aishwarya had spoken about living at home and the importance of family. This time, she can talk about family values and her marital life.
Well let"s see what Ash chooses to do with her second chance.