TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
One of Akshay's secret plans is to play a super-hero for his son. However, Hrithik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan have already gotten to the super-hero roles in Krissh and (soon-to-be-shot) Ra.1, respectively. Even Vivek Oberoi is playing a super-hero in Prince, It's Showtime.
The idea is to play the role like never before. And Akshay is working on it. Mainly because Akshay's son Aarav loves him in noble and/or larger-than-life characters. Akshay Kumar's biggest fan is son Aarav who is already an expert swimmer has never been more excited about any of his dad's film as he is about Blue where Akshay spends most of his time underwater looking for a treasure.
His role in Blue has an extra punch…in more ways than one. Akshay plays an out-and-out negative character, greedy ruthless and ready to go to any lengths to get what he wants. Now even when the film is ready, Akshay is eager to show Blue to his son. Says a source, "Akshay knows Aarav will be kicked by the idea of his dad playing a champion swimmer and that too named Aarav, after his son. In Aarav's eyes, Akshay is the true hero."
Says the Blue director Anthony D'Souza, "It's true, Akshay plays a man who thinks getting what he wants is more important than how you get there. I wrote the character for Akshay. He was to be called Akshay Malhotra. But then when I saw that Akshay had tattooed his son's name on his back I decided to change the character's name to Aarav."