TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Post Chandni Chowk To China, Akshay Kumar and Nikhil Advani have joined hands once again, reinforcing the trust they've in each other's abilities. Nikhil's new project is titled Patiala House and will team Akshay and Anushka Sharma in principal roles. In fact, this is the first film Anushka has signed outside of Yash Raj Films banner.
The film stars Rishi Kapoor in a pivotal role. "Besides, I've cast a lot of actors from U.K. since they'd add authenticity to the scenes. The story is based in Southall, U.K.," Nikhil informs me. What's the film all about? "It's a father-son story. The son gives up his dream to save his father's reputation, until he meets a girl who gives him the strength to stand up for what he believes. It's about second chances," Nikhil divulges.
Patiala House will have its first schedule in India in December, followed by a marathon schedule in London from May to June-end. Produced by Mukesh Talreja, the film has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.