TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Post Chandni Chowk To China, Akshay Kumar and Nikhil Advani have joined hands once again, reinforcing the trust they've in each other's abilities. Nikhil's new project is titled Patiala House and will team Akshay and Anushka Sharma in principal roles. In fact, this is the first film Anushka has signed outside of Yash Raj Films banner.
The film stars Rishi Kapoor in a pivotal role. "Besides, I've cast a lot of actors from U.K. since they'd add authenticity to the scenes. The story is based in Southall, U.K.," Nikhil informs me. What's the film all about? "It's a father-son story. The son gives up his dream to save his father's reputation, until he meets a girl who gives him the strength to stand up for what he believes. It's about second chances," Nikhil divulges.
Patiala House will have its first schedule in India in December, followed by a marathon schedule in London from May to June-end. Produced by Mukesh Talreja, the film has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.