TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Scandals on social networking sites are nothing new. While usually they prefer doing these things anonymously, director Apoorva Lakhia suffered for revealing his real identity.
Recently, while he was on Facebook, he spoke to an unknown woman and said, “C"mon baby, let"s talk s--t." The woman he was talking to was shocked and taken aback. Such behaviour was completely unexpected of him. And while Apoorva clarifies saying that he is on Facebook not to work but to socialize and be casual, not offensive or disgraceful, the lady he spoke to doesn"t seem to think so. She is sure his comments were in bad taste.