TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Scandals on social networking sites are nothing new. While usually they prefer doing these things anonymously, director Apoorva Lakhia suffered for revealing his real identity.
Recently, while he was on Facebook, he spoke to an unknown woman and said, “C"mon baby, let"s talk s--t." The woman he was talking to was shocked and taken aback. Such behaviour was completely unexpected of him. And while Apoorva clarifies saying that he is on Facebook not to work but to socialize and be casual, not offensive or disgraceful, the lady he spoke to doesn"t seem to think so. She is sure his comments were in bad taste.