TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Chandan Roy Sanyal aka 'Mikhail" of Vishal Bhardwaj"s Kaminey, is barely a few films old, but seems like he has already put on the airs of A-listers, as we are shocked to hear that he recently rejected a movie offer from none other than the award winning director Ashutosh Gowariker.
Reasoning calmly for his decision Chandan states, “I dropped the movie offer of Gowariker ji due to date problems, as I had signed a movie titled Tell Me Oh Khuda under Hema Malini"s production banner starring Rishi Kapoor and Esha Deol."
He goes on to add, “I was dying to work with Gowariker ji but things didn"t work out, as I had started shooting for Tell Me…. on November 2 and Gowariker ji"s shoots were to commence from November 9. He was too busy when I contacted him, and it cost me a film."
Point taken Mr. Sanyal, but doesn"t the same story hold true for Hema Malini"s film? If sources are to be believed, then Chandan had initially rejected Hema"s film too.
But Chandan begs to differ, he clarifies, “Well, I had not rejected Hema ji"s offer, rather it can be said that I was not very sure about my role, which is why I did not commit initially."
So what really convinced him? Apparently, “A good amount of explanation by director Mayur Puri," puts Chandan candidly.