TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
A coffee table book on an eagerly-anticipated film isn't new. It requires a lot of preparation, right from on-location snaps to working stills to a good writer to put the book in place. Plus, the film must have something to say, for only then will the book make for interesting reading.
Producers Bunty Wailia and Jaspreet Singh Walia have come out with a book on their forthcoming film Lamhaa, directed by Rahul Dholakia. The book highlights some great visuals from the film, also it gives an insight on what this film is all about. The reason why Dholakia decided to make this film also makes for interesting reading, besides, of course, the character sketches of the actors enacting various roles in this film.
Meanwhile, Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision, the producers of the much-awaited Blue, will be coming up with a book within a week from now. Called The Blue Adventure, the book will give an insight into this film, besides the cast and crew sharing their experiences while working in it. Anthony D'Souza has directed Blue.