TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
A coffee table book on an eagerly-anticipated film isn't new. It requires a lot of preparation, right from on-location snaps to working stills to a good writer to put the book in place. Plus, the film must have something to say, for only then will the book make for interesting reading.
Producers Bunty Wailia and Jaspreet Singh Walia have come out with a book on their forthcoming film Lamhaa, directed by Rahul Dholakia. The book highlights some great visuals from the film, also it gives an insight on what this film is all about. The reason why Dholakia decided to make this film also makes for interesting reading, besides, of course, the character sketches of the actors enacting various roles in this film.
Meanwhile, Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision, the producers of the much-awaited Blue, will be coming up with a book within a week from now. Called The Blue Adventure, the book will give an insight into this film, besides the cast and crew sharing their experiences while working in it. Anthony D'Souza has directed Blue.