TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Most people in the world would be shaken and taken to a corner upon hearing that they are suffering from cancer. But the sizzling Lisa Ray has proved that she is not just a bold actress on the screen but a bold person in real life too. The 37 year old actress who is suffering a rare bone marrow cancer has refused to bow down to her illness and is leading a life that may inspire many people suffering from the dreaded disease.
The Canada-born Indian actress who has already completed the first round of treatment is currently in Toronto to attend a 10 day Film Festively. Lisa isn't even interested in talking about her illness though she has given a complete insight on it in her official blog. “I can wrench the spotlight onto Myeloma and Cancer Awareness. I believe it can be cured. That"s the Dirty Realist in me" is what Lisa has posted in her latest blog.