TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Most people in the world would be shaken and taken to a corner upon hearing that they are suffering from cancer. But the sizzling Lisa Ray has proved that she is not just a bold actress on the screen but a bold person in real life too. The 37 year old actress who is suffering a rare bone marrow cancer has refused to bow down to her illness and is leading a life that may inspire many people suffering from the dreaded disease.
The Canada-born Indian actress who has already completed the first round of treatment is currently in Toronto to attend a 10 day Film Festively. Lisa isn't even interested in talking about her illness though she has given a complete insight on it in her official blog. “I can wrench the spotlight onto Myeloma and Cancer Awareness. I believe it can be cured. That"s the Dirty Realist in me" is what Lisa has posted in her latest blog.