TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Yash Raj Films have come up with a new logo for their biggest release of this year. Film Dil Bole Hadippa has got a new identity with a brand new logo.
The ace production company was recently in news, all for the wrong reason. They had to face strong disapproval from the Sikh community. The community had expressed their displeasure over the use of a patka sign in the place of a dot on letter 'I' in 'Hadippa'.
In the film Rani Mukherjee aspires to play cricket with M S Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar in the Indian Cricket team. So, to become a part of men"s cricket team she dons turban and beard and poses as a Sardar. A film that celebrates the never-say-die spirit of India cannot afford to hurt any of its pillars, and thus Yash Raj decided to change the logo and neutralize any controversy.
Dil Bole Hadippa features Shahid Kapoor and Rani in the lead roles.