TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Yash Raj Films have come up with a new logo for their biggest release of this year. Film Dil Bole Hadippa has got a new identity with a brand new logo.
The ace production company was recently in news, all for the wrong reason. They had to face strong disapproval from the Sikh community. The community had expressed their displeasure over the use of a patka sign in the place of a dot on letter 'I' in 'Hadippa'.
In the film Rani Mukherjee aspires to play cricket with M S Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar in the Indian Cricket team. So, to become a part of men"s cricket team she dons turban and beard and poses as a Sardar. A film that celebrates the never-say-die spirit of India cannot afford to hurt any of its pillars, and thus Yash Raj decided to change the logo and neutralize any controversy.
Dil Bole Hadippa features Shahid Kapoor and Rani in the lead roles.