TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
MF Hussain is still rather enchanted by his earlier muses, Madhuri Dixit and Amrita Rao. After painting many solos of the two, he now plans to put them together on one canvas. And not just that, the two actresses will also be seen in a film together, made by none other than Hussain.
According to sources, he has asked the actresses to meet him in Diwali to discuss the film. Hussain has confirmed both the film and the painting story. He informs that the combination painting should be ready in a month.
As for the film, he thinks it"s a bit early to reveal anything about it. All he wants to admit is that the film will star Madhuri and Amrita and that his painting would be incomplete if he didn"t make a film on it. The film will most probably be an art film like his previous ones, Gaja Gamini (2000) and Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities (2004).