TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Mumbai, (ANI): Bollywood's latest romantic drama featuring some of the top actors is all set to woo the audiences with its originality. Directed by Prem Soni, Main Aur Mrs Khanna, is an unusual story of passion, love and an extra-marital affair.
The film starring Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan and Sohail Khan is a simple ordinary story set in a contemporary fashion. Targeted at the youth, the film also deals with the issues surrounding career over love which is one of the main reasons for an unstable marriage in today's time.
"It is an original film with original storyline. Coming from close people of mine, family friends. So it's sketched from there. So its completely original, no similarity whatsoever," said Prem Soni, director.
The film revolves around the lives of Samir Khanna, played by Salman Khan and Raina, played by Kareena Kapoor, who have a fairy tale marriage. Samir gets his dream job and the couple have a great life until one mistake ruins it all.
According to Kareena, the film has been made from the point of view of the woman and is a journey of a girl's life.
"For me, I think the girl's role was very strong. She is the protagonist of the film. Whatever story is told in the film is from her point of view. So it's a journey of a girl's life and after marriage, after she gets married to Samir, how she makes a friend and what happens. For me it was a contemporary idea and an interesting role for me," said Kareena.
The film is set to be released at Diwali.