TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Mumbai, (ANI): Bollywood's latest romantic drama featuring some of the top actors is all set to woo the audiences with its originality. Directed by Prem Soni, Main Aur Mrs Khanna, is an unusual story of passion, love and an extra-marital affair.
The film starring Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan and Sohail Khan is a simple ordinary story set in a contemporary fashion. Targeted at the youth, the film also deals with the issues surrounding career over love which is one of the main reasons for an unstable marriage in today's time.
"It is an original film with original storyline. Coming from close people of mine, family friends. So it's sketched from there. So its completely original, no similarity whatsoever," said Prem Soni, director.
The film revolves around the lives of Samir Khanna, played by Salman Khan and Raina, played by Kareena Kapoor, who have a fairy tale marriage. Samir gets his dream job and the couple have a great life until one mistake ruins it all.
According to Kareena, the film has been made from the point of view of the woman and is a journey of a girl's life.
"For me, I think the girl's role was very strong. She is the protagonist of the film. Whatever story is told in the film is from her point of view. So it's a journey of a girl's life and after marriage, after she gets married to Samir, how she makes a friend and what happens. For me it was a contemporary idea and an interesting role for me," said Kareena.
The film is set to be released at Diwali.