TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Mallika Sherawat is having such a blast meeting Hollywood celebrities in Los Angeles, where she is parked, for during the post-production of her film Hissss, that it doesn't look as if she's planning to come back to India anytime soon. While dining with friends at the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel, Mallika met Oscar winning actor-producer-director Warren Beatty and Jake Gyllenhaal, star of the upcoming Hollywood film Prince of Persia. Beatty and Gyllenhaal were finishing a dinner meeting when the actress, whos walked in with some of her friends saw them.
The actress who recently became first Indian actor who became an honoury citizen of Los Angeles spoke to the Hollywood actors. Says a source close to the actress, "Beatty, who is quite the ladies man said it was 'the first time' he'd ever met a Bollywood star and was especially 'thrilled to meet one. He even went on to offer Mallika advice about working in Hollywood. Gyllenhaal, currently dating actress Reese Witherspoon, was also chatted with actress about her forthcoming film, and promised to keep in touch with her."
Mallika is currently living in Los Angeles in a penthouse apartment at one of the swankiest locations in Beverly Hills — the Palazzo in Park LaBrea and continues to tweet her experiences on She had tweeted about meeting Beatty and Gyllenhaal on the social networking website