TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mallika Sherawat is having such a blast meeting Hollywood celebrities in Los Angeles, where she is parked, for during the post-production of her film Hissss, that it doesn't look as if she's planning to come back to India anytime soon. While dining with friends at the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel, Mallika met Oscar winning actor-producer-director Warren Beatty and Jake Gyllenhaal, star of the upcoming Hollywood film Prince of Persia. Beatty and Gyllenhaal were finishing a dinner meeting when the actress, whos walked in with some of her friends saw them.
The actress who recently became first Indian actor who became an honoury citizen of Los Angeles spoke to the Hollywood actors. Says a source close to the actress, "Beatty, who is quite the ladies man said it was 'the first time' he'd ever met a Bollywood star and was especially 'thrilled to meet one. He even went on to offer Mallika advice about working in Hollywood. Gyllenhaal, currently dating actress Reese Witherspoon, was also chatted with actress about her forthcoming film, and promised to keep in touch with her."
Mallika is currently living in Los Angeles in a penthouse apartment at one of the swankiest locations in Beverly Hills — the Palazzo in Park LaBrea and continues to tweet her experiences on She had tweeted about meeting Beatty and Gyllenhaal on the social networking website