TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Gone are the days for Manoj Bajpai when his onscreen character would stay with the audience for long enough to become his identity until his next release.
His last two releases bombed miserably at the box office and as of now he is looking forward to the release of his multi-starrer film Acid Factory. “I don"t expect anything now, if I like my films, and I am proud of it I promote it," said the dejected actor.
The actor is also upset about his best of performances in the films like Swami and 1971 going unnoticed. “I will always be proud of these two films in my career as an actor. It is depressing to see such fate of films like Swami and 1971. I am open to criticism, but for that viewers should at least see the film. I don"t know what the reason is, but due to lack of awareness these films went unnoticed," Manoj gives us gyan on his unknown films that came and went without a blip.
Hope this multi-starrer film adds some stars to his not-so-starry status!