TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Here is good news for film buffs. The first trailer of Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan is storming the silver screens with the release of the much-hyped Hollywood film Avatar tomorrow (18th December). My Name Is Khan marks the return of the incredible on screen pair Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.
If releasing the trailer with James Cameron's Avatar is not enough, Fox Star, which has bought the distribution rights of My Name Is Khan, is planning to release it in forty countries with 600 prints, (excluding India) on February 12. It will be the first Hindi film to be released with so much prints.
The film is expected to get a huge international market due to Fox Star's strategy of releasing the film in other languages too. It is making big news because Shahrukh and Kajol, who stole the hearts of the people in films like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, are coming together again after a gap of eight years.