TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is is having the time of her life. Her last release Kaminey has done brisk business and her she might soon make it to the Guinness Book of Records for her upcoming What"s Your Rashee? Priyanka plays 12 different characters depicting 12 zodiac signs in the Ashutosh Gowariker directed movie which stars her ex beau Hurman Baweja. The producers have already sent her name the Guinness board.
Indian stars have had a history of playing multiple characters with late actor Sivaji Ganeshan playing none characters in the movie Navarathiri. Sanjeev Kumar followed suit in the Bollywood remake Naya Din Nayi Raat. Southern superstar Kamal Haasan went a step ahead and played 10 roles in his magnum opus Dashavatharam. Let's hope Priyanka's effort finds her a place in the prestigious Guinness Book of Records.