TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is is having the time of her life. Her last release Kaminey has done brisk business and her she might soon make it to the Guinness Book of Records for her upcoming What"s Your Rashee? Priyanka plays 12 different characters depicting 12 zodiac signs in the Ashutosh Gowariker directed movie which stars her ex beau Hurman Baweja. The producers have already sent her name the Guinness board.
Indian stars have had a history of playing multiple characters with late actor Sivaji Ganeshan playing none characters in the movie Navarathiri. Sanjeev Kumar followed suit in the Bollywood remake Naya Din Nayi Raat. Southern superstar Kamal Haasan went a step ahead and played 10 roles in his magnum opus Dashavatharam. Let's hope Priyanka's effort finds her a place in the prestigious Guinness Book of Records.