TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
For those who think they know which of the 12 Priyanka Chopras Hurman Baweja marries at the end of What's Your Raashee, here's a shocker.
Ashutosh Gowariker has completely changed the bride-selection finale. Hurman's character walks away with a completely different girl from the one that the hero selects in the novel.
It took a while to convince the novelist Madhu Rye. But Ashutosh finally made sense in convincing the litterateur that an identical ending in the film will work as a total spoiler for those who had read the book.
Rye had also never imagined that all the 12 candidates for bride-hood would have the same face. But Ashutosh had made up his mind. "If I had 12 different actresses playing the 12 brides-in-waiting, a star-hierarchy would've been created in the audiences' mind. And the one Harman would've married would've been considered 'The Star' of the show. I wanted all the 12 girls to be looked on with equal curiosity and interest by the audience. And for that I need to take up the challenge of making one actress play all the 12 parts."