TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
For those who think they know which of the 12 Priyanka Chopras Hurman Baweja marries at the end of What's Your Raashee, here's a shocker.
Ashutosh Gowariker has completely changed the bride-selection finale. Hurman's character walks away with a completely different girl from the one that the hero selects in the novel.
It took a while to convince the novelist Madhu Rye. But Ashutosh finally made sense in convincing the litterateur that an identical ending in the film will work as a total spoiler for those who had read the book.
Rye had also never imagined that all the 12 candidates for bride-hood would have the same face. But Ashutosh had made up his mind. "If I had 12 different actresses playing the 12 brides-in-waiting, a star-hierarchy would've been created in the audiences' mind. And the one Harman would've married would've been considered 'The Star' of the show. I wanted all the 12 girls to be looked on with equal curiosity and interest by the audience. And for that I need to take up the challenge of making one actress play all the 12 parts."