TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Rakhi Sawant is worried and excited about her role in Dil Bole Hadippa.
“It"s a major role. Lekin mujhe pataa nahin kitna mera role rakha hai ya nahin rakha hai. Maine bharpur kaaam kiya hai. Mere bharpur scenes hai. (But I don't know how much of my role will make it to the screens. But I have done lots of shoots. Let's see) Now let"s see how much of my role is finally visible on screen when the film releases."
Prod Rakhi about who would tamper with her role and she backtracks. “Who knows? I shot for four months with them. Along with three songs, I"ve 5-6 scenes. I play Shanno Amritsari, the nautankiwali. So I"ve been the given the maximum number of songs. I don"t know how much of it will remain."
Interestingly Rani Mukherjee"s item song with Shahid Kapoor is all that we see in the trailers whereas Rakhi who claims to have the major portion of the music is barely visible in the promos.
Rakhi is worried. “I owe my career to Jesus. I don"t trust anyone. I"ve always been let down. Kabhi kissika bura nahin socha. I don"t claim to be perfect. But I know my worth. I love myself. I"m self-made. And the industry takes advantage of self-made people."