TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
A rare combination of talent and sensuality, rani mukherjee is renowned for her stupendous professionalism. Her professionalism is not limited to her film career. She recently donned the cover page of famous fashion magazine Hi! Blitz.
And if you think photo shoot for such magazines is a cakewalk, as one has to do nothing but pose out there in front of the camera, think again. Because, Rani has a different story to tell; when asked about her experience, she says, “Photo shoot for fashion magazines is not an easy task. It needs loads of patience at the same time correct body and facial expression to bring a perfect and desired look."
She goes on to add, “As far as this shoot is concerned, I had a terrible knee ache, but commitments got to be met. However, I was very impatient and wanted things to wrap up fast and my designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee showed a great deal of patience (smiles)."
Well, Sabyasachi knows the true professional Rani inside out, for he has designed clothes for Rani in countless films. And considering the fact he is Rani"s favourite too, Sabyasachi would not have really mind her tantrums.
Anything for Rani. Wotsay Mr. Mukherjee?