TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
A rare combination of talent and sensuality, rani mukherjee is renowned for her stupendous professionalism. Her professionalism is not limited to her film career. She recently donned the cover page of famous fashion magazine Hi! Blitz.
And if you think photo shoot for such magazines is a cakewalk, as one has to do nothing but pose out there in front of the camera, think again. Because, Rani has a different story to tell; when asked about her experience, she says, “Photo shoot for fashion magazines is not an easy task. It needs loads of patience at the same time correct body and facial expression to bring a perfect and desired look."
She goes on to add, “As far as this shoot is concerned, I had a terrible knee ache, but commitments got to be met. However, I was very impatient and wanted things to wrap up fast and my designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee showed a great deal of patience (smiles)."
Well, Sabyasachi knows the true professional Rani inside out, for he has designed clothes for Rani in countless films. And considering the fact he is Rani"s favourite too, Sabyasachi would not have really mind her tantrums.
Anything for Rani. Wotsay Mr. Mukherjee?