TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
You may watch the rejuvenated Rani Mukherjee on your television screens in awe. People just can't stop talking about her ever since the trailers of her latest film Dil Bole Hadippa hit the small screens. Having shed some weight, she looks younger, sexier and hotter but it was not a cake walk. She sweated out and worked really hard for the sexy look.
Rani revealed that she didn't intend to lose weight but to tone up her body to look athletic, as she plays a sports person in the film. However she thought of losing some weight when she started toning her body. She took up power-yoga besides workout. She had to give up her favourite food and sweet for six months after which she started having nutritious food.
Rani doesn't believe in strict dieting. She said that one must have food that's good for him or her but in right proportion and right way. She added that she has started eating normal food – rice, daal, chicken, oatmeal and fish as usual, now that she is in good shape.
However, she is not ready to part with her current great look. She is not going to put on weight because she had worked really hard to lose it. She said that she is enjoying the way she looks right now. She added that she can now wear body-hugging clothes that make her look good.
Well, Rani is said to have appeared in a bikini in her upcoming release Dil Bole Hadippa, where she acts with Shahid Kapoor. It is scheduled for release next Friday, September 18.
Watch out guys!