- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Karisma Kapoor: What Was My Fault? Manisha Called Me A Mixed-up Kid; I Was Accused Of Being Brash
- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
Some Bollywood celebrities never go out of fashion, do they? Give an Indian a ticket for the latest movie or to a cricket match and he will be your slave. For, movies and cricket are two passions of every Indian. Movie and cricket stars are so revered that they acquire cult figure personas. The result: marketers cash in on their popularity and use them to promote everything from underwears to colas.
Come to think of it, from the cricketing world, Sachin Tendulkar is the hottest property in India's celebrity endorsement market, making him the top money grosser in cricket history. Now add Mukesh Ambani to the list along with Sachin Tendulkar and what happens? Aila...aala re aala. The birth of Mumbai Indians, one of the favourites to win the 2009 IPL played in South Africa. But the question everyone's asking right now is, where are all the Mumbai's favourite Bollywood film stars who should be supporting their Mumbai Indians?
We have already witnessed a strong line up of our Indian film fraternity with Shahrukh Khan and Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty and Akshay Kumar supporting their individual teams Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab, Rajasthan Royals and the Delhi Daredevils. Last year we saw Arjun Rampal and Karan Johar also support Shahrukh's Kolkata Knight Riders.
For Mukesh Ambani and Sachin Tendulkar, well, the wait has ended. After Hrithik Roshan last year, the first Bollywood celebrity this year to support the Mumbai Indians in the IPL season 2 in South Africa is Raveena Tandon. She is cheered her favourite team to the fullest along with her husband Anil Thadani who also accompanied her.
That's not it. We have also been hearing from the grapevine that each time the Mumbai Indians will play from now on, a Bollywood celeb will be seen supporting them. The next probable stars you may likely see on your television screens soon are Eesha Koppikhar, Hurman Baweja, Celina Jaitley, Shreyas Talpade, Vatsal Seth, Sonal Chauhan and Riya Sen, all lending their popularity to the already popular team, the Mumbai Indians.