TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
We have seen the best of launches and promotions that the stars indulged in to promote their films, right from launching the film's music in mid air to promoting the films through the dabbawalas. But what really seems to be the flavour of the season is travelling in local trains, in order to promote their films.
After having the likes of Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah (A Wednesday), Salman Khan (Wanted), it's now the turn of Renuka 'Miss 32 Pearlies' Shahane and Pallavi Joshi to travel by the local train in order to promote their latest film Rita. The actresses travelled in a second class compartment from Andheri to Churchgate and interacted with the lady passengers in the train. Most of the ladies got very excited to see them travel in the train like them.
One only wonders as to if the politicians followed the same 'route', life will be so much better to live then! What say readers?