TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
We have seen the best of launches and promotions that the stars indulged in to promote their films, right from launching the film's music in mid air to promoting the films through the dabbawalas. But what really seems to be the flavour of the season is travelling in local trains, in order to promote their films.
After having the likes of Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah (A Wednesday), Salman Khan (Wanted), it's now the turn of Renuka 'Miss 32 Pearlies' Shahane and Pallavi Joshi to travel by the local train in order to promote their latest film Rita. The actresses travelled in a second class compartment from Andheri to Churchgate and interacted with the lady passengers in the train. Most of the ladies got very excited to see them travel in the train like them.
One only wonders as to if the politicians followed the same 'route', life will be so much better to live then! What say readers?