TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Says a source from the unit of Housefull, "It's been like a huge picnic for the entire cast of this Sajid Khan film. There would be masti on the sets while working, and later Akshay, Riteish, Arjun (Rampal), Randhir(Kapoor), Boman Irani and the two Sajids would all sit around in a group and play cards. The bets were small — one to two pounds. Akshay, Nadiadwala and Khan are very aggressive and are excellent players while Riteish is more casual. Come lunchtime, the sets would resemble a mini-casino."
Continues the source, "In the evenings, however, things got more serious. Everyone, barring Lara and Deepika) would have dinner and later, head to a Park Lane casino. Here, the stakes were much higher and they were joined by Akshay and Nadiadwala's wives — Twinkle and Wardha."
Adds the insider, "At the casino, all of them would play a couple of hands of poker. At one such game, Riteish beat Sajid Nadiadwala, Akshay, Sajid Khan, and Wardha. Riteish won more than 5000 pounds (over Rs 4 lakh).
"The funny thing was Riteish and Nadiadwala are not too fond of casinos and Ritiesh is not a regular player. Though Akshay was shocked. He took his defeat in good humour and very graciously — like a sportsman. He even ribbed Riteish about his good luck and quizzing him since when he became such a good player," notes the source Currently, the Housefull unit has shifted to Bari, Italy.