TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Although the release date of Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year was barely a few days away, Yash Raj Films seemed to be having no worries over the promotional campaign of the film.
Is this because of their brand name or are they overly optimist about Rocket Singh aka Ranbir Kapoor, who has seen a couple of success with Wake Up Sid! and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani to bail out the film?
Well for the lack of a reasonable logic behind the low profile publicity of a big banner film, we asked the director of the film Shimit Amin, on why the promotional campaign of Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year was kept a low profile, though the film itself is based on marketing subject?
Shimit Amin says, “Actually, in our industry, marketing is one part where I find lot of corruption. And the films, which have big actors and foreign locations, get more importance although the story has nothing to do with the above-mentioned aspects. We have seen many films whose marketing has been done aggressively, but still they tanked."
“Regarding our film, it has no song and this is the primary reason why we haven"t promoted it aggressively. At the same time, we don"t want to show the sequences of the film; otherwise, the story of the film will be out, which we don"t want. I believe that if this film remains mystery then people would be anxious to know more about the film and that"s what I want."
Well, all said and done, the fate of the film will be out on December 11, which will also affirm the position of poster boy Ranbir Kapoor.