TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
There can't be smoke without fire. It was reported that Salman Khan is one of the Bollywood actors, who are keen on buying Indian Premier League (IPL) team. Then it was reported that it was just rumours. But now, the truth is out. Salman has revealed that he is bidding for IPL team.
Salman confirmed that he is going to bid for IPL team. He knows the kind of money it will generate with the involvement of multinational companies through logos, sponsorships etc. However, he said that he couldn't afford to buy if the bidding goes up to 400 crores as rumoured. He added that he didn't have that much of money.
If Salman buys an IPL team, than he has to take on Shahrukh Khan on the field, who is currently owing Kolkata Knight Riders. Bollywood celebrities like Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty and Juhi Chawla also co-owns various teams. Other actors rumoured to be showing interest in bidding for the IPL teams include Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan.