TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
You may wonder what has gone wrong with Salman Khan when he said that he doesn't watch his girlfriend Katrina Kaif's films. In fact, his feedback would be invaluable but he has his own reason for shying away from her films. The reason is - he doesn't like to see her wearing sexy and small skirt.
Salman admitted that he doesn't watch Katrina's film. But why? He said that he once watched her film and she was wearing a small skirt, which he didn't quite like. Meanwhile, he is aware that he has to let it go sometimes. He is left with no option but to keep away from such films. He added that he could make out the genre of her film from the promos and stay away if necessary.
The reports that Salman was guiding Katrina was right as he admitted that he did help her initially. However, he said that he doesn't interfere in her work anymore, as she's grown up and has good scene of choice.
Salman said that Katrina used to ask him to check out a couple of her scenes due her problem with dubbing but he has stopped it now, as he doesn't want to be labelled as an aggressive boyfriend who barges into his girlfriend's sets.