TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
You may wonder what has gone wrong with Salman Khan when he said that he doesn't watch his girlfriend Katrina Kaif's films. In fact, his feedback would be invaluable but he has his own reason for shying away from her films. The reason is - he doesn't like to see her wearing sexy and small skirt.
Salman admitted that he doesn't watch Katrina's film. But why? He said that he once watched her film and she was wearing a small skirt, which he didn't quite like. Meanwhile, he is aware that he has to let it go sometimes. He is left with no option but to keep away from such films. He added that he could make out the genre of her film from the promos and stay away if necessary.
The reports that Salman was guiding Katrina was right as he admitted that he did help her initially. However, he said that he doesn't interfere in her work anymore, as she's grown up and has good scene of choice.
Salman said that Katrina used to ask him to check out a couple of her scenes due her problem with dubbing but he has stopped it now, as he doesn't want to be labelled as an aggressive boyfriend who barges into his girlfriend's sets.