TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Salman Khan is busy promoting his forthcoming venture Wanted. After preaching on unity, he along with Prabhu Deva and music-directors Sajid-Wajid, poured out their love and blessings on the mentally challenged children at an event organized by NGO Umang at the Pink city Jaipur.
The children who hardly could stand on their feet otherwise, pranced about and swayed their legs and sang in the presence of Salman, who has been a regular visitor to them of late, thanks to Rajasthan Tourism Minister, Bina Kak who acted as the fun-loving Khan"s mother in Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya. The actor was heard asking one kid, “Hum pehle kab mile?" (When did we first meet?), and the answer was, “In April 2007."
Well, that shows Salman does not need a reason like promotion of films to visit the lovely tiny-tots.