TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Salman Khan is busy promoting his forthcoming venture Wanted. After preaching on unity, he along with Prabhu Deva and music-directors Sajid-Wajid, poured out their love and blessings on the mentally challenged children at an event organized by NGO Umang at the Pink city Jaipur.
The children who hardly could stand on their feet otherwise, pranced about and swayed their legs and sang in the presence of Salman, who has been a regular visitor to them of late, thanks to Rajasthan Tourism Minister, Bina Kak who acted as the fun-loving Khan"s mother in Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya. The actor was heard asking one kid, “Hum pehle kab mile?" (When did we first meet?), and the answer was, “In April 2007."
Well, that shows Salman does not need a reason like promotion of films to visit the lovely tiny-tots.