TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Salman Khan works hard to keep himself strong and the Bollywood hunk's physical strength is what saved the life of actor Bunny Anand. Bunny would have been crushed to death by horses on the sets of Vijay Galani directed Veer had it not been for an alert Salman. The incident took place a few days ago in Rajasthan.
The team was shooting a train robbery sequence when Bunny and actor Vicky Mehra were riding their respective horses and Salman was balancing himself keeping one leg each on the two horses. Bunny accidentally lost his balance and was about to fall off the horse he was riding. Salman immediately grabbed Bunny by his collar and pulled him up.
Bunny would have been crushed to death by the horses that were running at breakneck speed behind his horse. Bunny Anand was so shaken up after the incident, that he was unable to give a retake for the scene. The actor said that he did not know how to repay Salman for saving his life. Well, there is a a good and brave side of our bad boy Sallu which many of us aren't aware of.