TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Salman Khan has time and again proved his secular nature. This time however, he has added new dimension to his feelings by going out of his way to preach the lesson of unity. He recently was spotted displaying his love for the country in Delhi, and was there to encourage people to unite and work towards the betterment of India.
Salman along with ace-choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva, for the former"s forthcoming venture Wanted took an oath at a ceremony organized by one of the reputed news channels in India. Appealing to fellow citizens, Salman Khan said, “I am an Indian. Nationalism is my religion. We want responsible citizens who think about India first."
Salman Khan and Prabhu Deva took part in the signature campaign and encouraged people to pledge to make India first in all instances. In addition, students from educational institutions also performed a skit and cultural programs, in sync with the initiative.
Wonder, if it really is a promotional activity, so does Wanted fall in the category of patriotic films? Otherwise what made Salman come on streets, out of the blue? Well, all these questions would be answered after the release.