TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Salman Khan has time and again proved his secular nature. This time however, he has added new dimension to his feelings by going out of his way to preach the lesson of unity. He recently was spotted displaying his love for the country in Delhi, and was there to encourage people to unite and work towards the betterment of India.
Salman along with ace-choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva, for the former"s forthcoming venture Wanted took an oath at a ceremony organized by one of the reputed news channels in India. Appealing to fellow citizens, Salman Khan said, “I am an Indian. Nationalism is my religion. We want responsible citizens who think about India first."
Salman Khan and Prabhu Deva took part in the signature campaign and encouraged people to pledge to make India first in all instances. In addition, students from educational institutions also performed a skit and cultural programs, in sync with the initiative.
Wonder, if it really is a promotional activity, so does Wanted fall in the category of patriotic films? Otherwise what made Salman come on streets, out of the blue? Well, all these questions would be answered after the release.