TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has returned home but he is yet to get over the incident that took place at the Newark Airport in the US a few days ago. He just can't understand why he was made to take off his clothes and shoes. Now, he is ready to return it to the Americans in the same coin. He is ready to frisk Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox.
Explaining his two-hour ordeal at the airport, Shahrukh said that he always reports to the airport two hours in advance wherever he is due to security reasons and tries to follow the rules of the land, as he is scared of the authorities and rules. However, he said that it was the first time he had been asked to take off his clothes and shoes. The way he was asked silly bizarre and irrelevant questions instead of following the routine security measures like checking finger prints and scanning retina embarrassed him.
Shahrukh said that the Information and Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni's comment that the Americans should be returned in the same coin shows the government is looking at the larger problem. He offered help to frisk Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox whenever they come to India, if India is to adopt a tit-for-tat policy to the American actors.
Commenting on the allegation by some that the detention drama was to gain publicity for his upcoming release My Name is Khan, he said he doesn't need publicity. On the other hand, he looks at the larger picture, wondering how the ordinary people might have been treated. He at least has access to friends in the Indian consulate.