TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
shahrukh khan seems to be the Baadshah in real life too. King Khan is all set to become the brand ambassador for a toothpaste brand very soon. He is mulling over many ads and is riding high with lots of moolah.
Our khabroo states, “shahrukh khan has endorse more than 25 brands and has been earning good around 3 to 9 crore from ads itself."
“He will be soon seen as the brand ambassador of a toothpaste in a unique way. Shahrukh till now has endorsed suiting, watch, perfumes and many more things; this will be a new addition to his pocket. Yes he is paid a good amount for the same too," adds the source.
So guys don"t be surprise if you see the Baadshah of Bollywood endorsing his new brands in his movies too.