TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
shahrukh khan seems to be the Baadshah in real life too. King Khan is all set to become the brand ambassador for a toothpaste brand very soon. He is mulling over many ads and is riding high with lots of moolah.
Our khabroo states, “shahrukh khan has endorse more than 25 brands and has been earning good around 3 to 9 crore from ads itself."
“He will be soon seen as the brand ambassador of a toothpaste in a unique way. Shahrukh till now has endorsed suiting, watch, perfumes and many more things; this will be a new addition to his pocket. Yes he is paid a good amount for the same too," adds the source.
So guys don"t be surprise if you see the Baadshah of Bollywood endorsing his new brands in his movies too.