TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The last time we saw them together on screen it was for Manoj Kumar"s Santosh in 1989. Now Shatrughan Sinha and Hema Malini are back together on 10 Ka Dum, apparently on Shatru"s insistence.
Salman Khan"s very popular game show 10 Ka Dum has bonus guests. In an additional episode that was shot on Sunday (August 30) Salman brought two of his favourite people Shatrughan Sinha and Hema Malini, both BJP workers, together for what turned out to be quite a show of strength.
Shatru dressed in a long- flowing Sherwani was playfully asked by Salman, if this was the Nehru code of dressing. The actor never short of retorts replied, “No nowadays it"s known as the Jinnah code of dressing."
This was an obvious reference to the BJP"s current claim to controversy for expelling Jaswant Singh from the party for writing a book on Jinnah.
When asked about the incident Shatrughan Sinha laughed, “Yes, this did happen. I did refer to my dress code on Dus Ka Dum as the Jinnah style of dressing. Salman had been keen on inviting Hemaji and me together for a long time. We decided to go on the show on the grand finale."
Speaking out for the first time on the Jinnah controversy, Shatrughan Sinha says, “I"ve so far kept quiet. But now I"ll say this much. How can a senior member of a party be expelled for writing a book, which no one had written? And how can a politician not be allowed to have a personal ideology? I play so many roles. If tomorrow after watching me play a dacoit, some youth decides to rob a bank, does it mean I should give up acting?"
Reverting to 10 Ka Dum Shatru says, “I was asked which is my favorite party. I said when I"m invited to Hemaji"s house, I love the tea party that we have. When I"m invited to her other half Dharamji"s home I love the drinking party there. So it"s all very flexible."
The Shatru-Hema episode of 10 Ka Dum will be aired as the grand finale. “When it"s me and Hema it cannot be anything less," is Shatru"s parting shot.