TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Actress Shilpa Shetty and her fiance entrepreneur Raj Kundra announced a 33 percent stake in V8 Gourmet Group. V8 is an international Indian food company valued at GBP 20 million and encompasses The Bombay Bicycle Club Kitchens, Tiffinbites, Vama and Gourmet Creations brands.
The GBP 6 million investments will be used to expand the company"s successful Bombay Bicycle Club Kitchens delivery service, which currently has 15 Delivery Kitchens in the UK. It will also enable the company to expand the Tiffinbites restaurants, concessions and franchises in London and abroad. Global expansion for V8 includes the opening of two Tiffinbites casual dining and shopping mall dining formats in Dubai (October 2009) and Jordan (March 2010).
“I feel proud to be associated with the V8 Group. They have carved a niche for themselves in the Indian food industry in the last 13 years, and spell consistency, quality and authentic Indian food. I know that our partnership will grow and envisage a great future with a whole new line of products and restaurants all over Europe, Dubai and Jordan," stated Shilpa Shetty.
The investment will also see the launch of Ms Shetty"s Gourmet Creations Range of premium authentic gourmet meals, chutneys and pickles. The range will initially be North Indian and will later offer tastes of Shilpa"s mother tongue region.
Mr Kundra has a diverse portfolio of international investments and is also owner of a cricket team and concrete production company in the Ukraine.
Looking at them is all we can say rabne kya khoob banayi hai jodi.