TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Actress Shilpa Shetty and her fiance entrepreneur Raj Kundra announced a 33 percent stake in V8 Gourmet Group. V8 is an international Indian food company valued at GBP 20 million and encompasses The Bombay Bicycle Club Kitchens, Tiffinbites, Vama and Gourmet Creations brands.
The GBP 6 million investments will be used to expand the company"s successful Bombay Bicycle Club Kitchens delivery service, which currently has 15 Delivery Kitchens in the UK. It will also enable the company to expand the Tiffinbites restaurants, concessions and franchises in London and abroad. Global expansion for V8 includes the opening of two Tiffinbites casual dining and shopping mall dining formats in Dubai (October 2009) and Jordan (March 2010).
“I feel proud to be associated with the V8 Group. They have carved a niche for themselves in the Indian food industry in the last 13 years, and spell consistency, quality and authentic Indian food. I know that our partnership will grow and envisage a great future with a whole new line of products and restaurants all over Europe, Dubai and Jordan," stated Shilpa Shetty.
The investment will also see the launch of Ms Shetty"s Gourmet Creations Range of premium authentic gourmet meals, chutneys and pickles. The range will initially be North Indian and will later offer tastes of Shilpa"s mother tongue region.
Mr Kundra has a diverse portfolio of international investments and is also owner of a cricket team and concrete production company in the Ukraine.
Looking at them is all we can say rabne kya khoob banayi hai jodi.