TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Reports that Shilpa Shetty"s dad has been applying to retrieve his passport from Surat (where the document is kept because of a pending court case) so he can be in London for his daughter"s wedding has Shilpa in splits.
“The passport is certainly not meant for my wedding, please! It"s not happening in October, November, December or any of the dates that have been fixed for my wedding in the media. Raj (Kundra) and I will announce the date from rooftops and invite the entire press corps to be part of the baraati when it happens. In the meanwhile, please leave my father alone."
Papa Shetty"s passport needed retrieval not for Shilpa"s wedding, but for another family gathering altogether. “It"s Raj Kundra"s birthday on September 9. Our entire collective family will be bringing in the occasion at the Maldives. That"s what my dad needed his passport for."
On a more sober note Shilpa says, “We all respect the judiciary. But it"s very humiliating for any daughter to have her father rushing to another town for his passport. It"s even more humiliating to have erroneous media reports being put out about one"s father. He had applied for his passport a few months ago."
As for the wedding, “There"s no reason on earth why Raj I wouldn"t want to get married at the earliest. At the moment we"ve our hands full with many new exciting ventures. We need get the space in our lives to plan and enjoy this wonderful event. Haath peele karne ke liye haath khali to hone chahiye."