TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Smiley Suri is one happy girl. Her father"s operation went off very well and now her second film Yeh Mera India is also releasing during Ganeshotsav. So to say a big thank you, this petite girl brought home her own Ganpati.
She says, “This is the first time I brought Ganpati at home. With all the puja and rituals, I feel so much of positivism at home. I made sure that I went along the eco-friendly scheme. So my Ganpati Bappa was eco-friendly and for the immersion also I went to the special ponds created by the government. In fact it felt more personal because I could myself go in and do the immersion. At the sea, most of the time your Ganpati is taken away by urchin boys and God knows how do they do the immersion."
And she was most lost after Ganpati ji was immersed. Her home felt so lonely that she went over to her brother"s house to spend the evening. “It felt as if some child of the family has left. Within 24 hours one gets so attached to the idol, I don"t know how people manage to immerse after keeping him for 11 days," she muses.
Smiley is currently looking forward to the release of her film Yeh Mera India by N Chandra. Her other film Downtown by Andalip Sultanpuri with Vinod Khanna and Rati Agnihotri is on the floors.