TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Talking about it, Tusshar says, "Dad saw my last release Life Partner a few days ago and floored by my performance. He told me it was time I got myself a new flashy car to keep with my image and he was gifting me whatever model I wanted. I chose the white Audi Q7 3.0 TDI 2009 model. It should come in a month's time. It's big, sleek and flashy and has everything that I want. Dad's very happy with my choice. He saw LP with his friends and all of them were excited about the film. Dad goes to see all my releases at the local multiplex first day show with his friends."
Jeetendra had earlier bought Tusshar's car after seeing Golmaal. "I have a black Porsche Cayenne now. I remember dad had seen Golmaal but he didn't tell me anything about my performance then. When I returned from Chennai the Porsche Cayenne was waiting for me at the airport. Prior to that, I had a BMW. Now I shall take the Audi on my first drive when I go to Pune." Tusshar says he is relieved that LP has got a good reaction amongst the audience. "People in theatres are still enjoying the film. The film released at a time when there were many obstacles —Ramzan, the multiplex strike and swine flu — but I am happy that in spite of all that Life Partner is still sustaining."