TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Talking about it, Tusshar says, "Dad saw my last release Life Partner a few days ago and floored by my performance. He told me it was time I got myself a new flashy car to keep with my image and he was gifting me whatever model I wanted. I chose the white Audi Q7 3.0 TDI 2009 model. It should come in a month's time. It's big, sleek and flashy and has everything that I want. Dad's very happy with my choice. He saw LP with his friends and all of them were excited about the film. Dad goes to see all my releases at the local multiplex first day show with his friends."
Jeetendra had earlier bought Tusshar's car after seeing Golmaal. "I have a black Porsche Cayenne now. I remember dad had seen Golmaal but he didn't tell me anything about my performance then. When I returned from Chennai the Porsche Cayenne was waiting for me at the airport. Prior to that, I had a BMW. Now I shall take the Audi on my first drive when I go to Pune." Tusshar says he is relieved that LP has got a good reaction amongst the audience. "People in theatres are still enjoying the film. The film released at a time when there were many obstacles —Ramzan, the multiplex strike and swine flu — but I am happy that in spite of all that Life Partner is still sustaining."